Edge drilling is a leading provider of environmental drilling for almost any type of site or condition from difficult access and restricted headroom, to overwater projects.
We provide push tube, dual tube, solid and hollow flight auguring, sonic drilling and rotary air drilling. We can conduct continuous soil sampling, install a variety of groundwater and soil vapour monitoring well sizes including nested and specialised instrumentation. Our groundwater profiling tooling can provide discrete soil and water sampling in the one drive.
Drilling is supported by dedicated Non Destructive Drilling and service locations crews who can safely concrete core and air/water vacuum excavate boreholes in advance of drill crews. On many sites this combined approach is an efficient and smarter way to complete an incident free investigation on time and on budget.
We offer the following drilling methods and testing equipment for environmental drilling programs.
- Direct push
- Sonic drilling
- Solid and hollow flight auger systems
- Rotary air blast
- Down hole hammer drilling
- Installation of groundwater extraction and monitoring bores
- Well development and clean outs
- Service location equipment GPR & EMF wand
- Vacuum excavation (non destructive excavation/digging)
- Concrete coring (30 to 300mm diameter)
- Test pitting services
- Borehole grouting & decommissioning
- Gas and soil vapour pins
- Gas and soil vapour wells
- In-situ Instrument Installations
- Waste management
- Multilevel Groundwater and soil Vapour wells